Wednesday, January 11, 2012

new year...new blog.

SOOOOO...it's been a while! Sorry I took a little break from the blog. Been a little busy with the wedding, moving to DC, and life in general! Don't get me wrong...it has been amazing time - just busy!

Here is a recap...got married to the most wonderful man ever -- Mr. Jordan Hahn. We had a beautiful wedding surrounded by all our family and friends (thanks to all who could make it and be a part of it). After the wedding we went to BORA BORA for our honeymooon and that was just a once in a lifetime thing...soo beautiful. Definitely recommend it if you have a couple thousand to blow!  :)

After all that wedding business we packed up (well the movers did)..and now we live in DC officially..well technically Bethesda, MD. We have a cute little townhouse/condo right by the metro and we are loving it. I have set up my home office and work remotely as of now. My new coworker isn't very talkative unfortunately..she just sleeps all day (ohh sersh!)

Jordan and I have had a blast thus far. We have been navigating the ins and outs of trying to become residents of maryland. Never an easy task must i say. I think we are almost at the end and able to get everything squared away. Today i found out that my tint on my car is too dark for the front 2 windows..wtf? who even cares?!?!? i guess the MD police do...anywho they told me i have to take it off by just peeling it and some rubbing alcohol...blah! Then it will pass inspection and then i can be licensed/registered/inspection pass in MD. If you ever move to MD..be prepared...not fun.

well anyway..i am trying to be better about bloggin from now on..there is always adventures now since i have no idea of anything here...but nevertheless very fun!

stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment